Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Last & Final Baby Shower

Marty Schaub & her daughter Marcy (close family friends) hosted my family/friend shower....along with the help of my aunts. Once again, everything was perfect! They used a little birdie theme that was carried out from my invites to the decorations to the party favors to the cake. Too cute...and so creative!

Thank you everyone who was able to make it. It was a lot of fun catching up. Plus, Baby Hughes & I were showered with more amazing gifts. We definitely have everything we need now for the arrival of this baby. We appreciate everyone's overwhelming generosity and feel very fortunate to have such amazing family & friends!

My wonderful & creative hosts...Marcy & Marty!


Check out all the little details...
Marcy embroidered the sign & clothes line decorations!


Grandma, me & mom...4 generations if you include baby!


Diaper cake from Carly Bartemes & her mom Diedre


Lyla (Marcy's 14-month old daughter) in her adorable party dress


Laura Kuligowski was at my shower with her MIL. Her husband Kevin (who I went to school with) came down afterward with their son Alex. I finally got the meet the little guy! Too cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Are these ladies professionals? ;) I cannot get over the decor. Amazing! And you still look so cute! Not at all like I looked the last month of my pregnancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a great time planning and can't wait for baby to come! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete