Friday, April 16, 2010

2 Weeks To Go!!

Hard to believe that I'm wrapping up Week 38!?! That means only 2 weeks to go! At my appointment this past Monday, the doc said that I was 1 cm dilated & 50% effaced. It's not much, but we were excited to hear the process is beginning. It will be interesting to see if there is much change when we go back to the doctor's office this coming Monday. I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions the past 2 weeks, but no real contractions yet.

I'm still convinced that I'm going to go past my due date & most likely have to be induced. Just my gut feeling! I think the doc might have jinxed us too because she had me set up a doc appt. on May 3, which is after my due date of May 1!

Regardless, we are soooo excited & can't wait to meet Baby Hughes! We are ready so maybe we'll be surprised with an early arrival!? Fingers are crossed!!

Belly @ Week 38

1 comment:

  1. You look like you put a basketball up your shirt! You seriously have not gained a pound! I'm so jealous Jules! :) Can't wait to meet Baby Hughes!!!

    ReplyDelete