My due date is quickly approaching....only 5 more days! Sure hoping for less! :)
I was back to see the doc today & she said I'm 3 cm dilated now. It was good news to hear I keep progressing each week. She thinks I could go at any time & really thinks that I'll go into labor on my own so we are keeping our fingers crossed! However, I will head back to the doc on Monday if I don't have the baby by this weekend. She didn't set a date yet for my inducement, but said it will most likely be next Wednesday, May 5th. Therefore, we might just have a Cinco de Mayo baby!!
We treated ourselves to one last date night this past weekend seeing it will probably be a while before we get out on our own again. We've been wanting to try Henry's At the Barn, a local Avon restaurant, since we moved here. So glad we did because it was pretty amazing! I then some how talked Dutch into seeing The Backup Plan w/ J. Lo. I thought it was fitting since it was about her being prego, but I don't think Dutch was very entertained. Oh well! He survived!!
I was back to see the doc today & she said I'm 3 cm dilated now. It was good news to hear I keep progressing each week. She thinks I could go at any time & really thinks that I'll go into labor on my own so we are keeping our fingers crossed! However, I will head back to the doc on Monday if I don't have the baby by this weekend. She didn't set a date yet for my inducement, but said it will most likely be next Wednesday, May 5th. Therefore, we might just have a Cinco de Mayo baby!!
We treated ourselves to one last date night this past weekend seeing it will probably be a while before we get out on our own again. We've been wanting to try Henry's At the Barn, a local Avon restaurant, since we moved here. So glad we did because it was pretty amazing! I then some how talked Dutch into seeing The Backup Plan w/ J. Lo. I thought it was fitting since it was about her being prego, but I don't think Dutch was very entertained. Oh well! He survived!!
The proud parents-to-be on our last date night...
No comments:
Post a Comment