Check out all the beautiful decorations...
A lovely profile shot of my belly! I'm getting bigger...and bigger, but still feeling great!!
Lots of lovely gifts to open...
My stack of Bumbo chairs. I received 4 of them! :)
My shower guests...we were in the presence of lots of babies & pregnant mommas. How fitting for a baby shower!!
These are some of my college roomies (+ Baby Carson, who is 7 weeks old). Steph D. (on far left) is pregnant with baby #2!
High school girls (+ Jack & Max). Sarah (in green) is another pregnant soon-to-be momma!
National City/PNC girls. Kelly (on right) is also prego! Our maternity leaves overlap by a few weeks. I'm sure our manager loves us for that!!
Carson (Hilari's baby) testing out our new swing from Uncle Craig. He was such a good baby all weekend! Sure hope we get that lucky!!
Looks like it was alot of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun Jules! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you post any photos from the Man shower?
ReplyDelete