Friday, March 19, 2010

A Boy or a Girl???

Dutch is so worried lately about whether we are having a boy or a girl. For me, I'll be happy either way...as long as the baby is healthy! However, it seems to consume Dutch a bit more. He frequently asks me if we can get another ultrasound done so we can find out the sex. Haha! We only have 6 weeks to go & he is more anxious than ever to find out. I just keep reminding him that it was the baby's choice to not find out the sex seeing he/she had their legs pulled up at our 1st ultrasound. This at least makes me feel less guilty! :)

Dutch obviously really wants to have a boy. He claims that he won't know what to do with a girl and is a bit worried about having to do her hair one day. Too cute! Regardless, I know he will make a great dad either way. He had some practice this past weekend when we were in Liberty visiting his family. I have to laugh because when playing with his niece Hallie he definitely loves to do "boy" things with her....



Dutch was in his glory when he broke out his old wrestling figurines & ring for Hallie. He was defintely more excited to play with them than her!


He then proceeded to teach Hallie wrestling moves. Her daddy had already taught her a few so she showed them off!


A silly hat that gave Hallie a new hair do. This is probably how Dutch would style a little girl's hair if we have one!


Oh, and I have to share this because I think it's too cute! When Dutch was growing up, we would always request his mom to make bunny cakes for his birthday. A whole family of them! In his defense, I'm sure it was timely & appropriate to do seeing his birthday was always around Easter. Anyways, Bonita made us our own family of bunnies for this visit, including a baby one! They sure taste yummy too!!


Our family of bunny cakes!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you only have 6 weeks left! :)

    And I'm sure Dutch will do hair just as well as Jason. Anyone can put a head band in someone's hair!
    I love the wrestling toys, especially the pillow in the background. And that little Hallie is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete