Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our Nursery!

The nursery is just about complete now seeing our glider was delivered today! Milo has already given it his stamp of approval. He wouldn't get off of it! :)

We still need to get a few things hung on the walls, but other than that...it's ready for Baby Hughes' arrival! It screams more BOY to me than GIRL, but I'm fully convinced I'm having a BOY anyway now so hopefully it's perfect! I figure we can always add a little pink to it if it's a GIRL...


2 comments:

  1. Your nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! And I think we have the same glider? It's so comfy. Jason and I feel asleep many times rocking Emily to sleep in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks great and everything, but I feel like Milo should be smoking a cigar and drinking a beer in the new glider with his neighborhood cronies...

    ReplyDelete