So I feel like my belly has gotten a lot bigger in the last month so I'm posting a more recent belly pic. I feel like I'm starting to gain weight in other places too. Ugh! I'm definitely starting to slow down a bit. Things are definitely getting harder to do now too...from simple things like putting my shoes on to rolling over in bed to other things like working out!
Belly @ 30 weeks!
The nursery is just about complete. We are just waiting for our glider to be delivered next week. I will post pictures soon so stay tuned!! :)
Oh My! Just 10 more weeks to go. And then that adorable baby will be in your arms :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! So exciting how fast time flies! We can hardly wait!
ReplyDeleteBig difference in one week. I suggest velcro shoes if you're having trouble bending over.
ReplyDeletexo
I meant one month, sorry. :)
ReplyDelete