Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Hard to believe I only have 3 months left!? I know it will go by fast too with so much still to do. We are trying to finish up the nursery. Plus, we start birthing classes next week and I have 3 baby showers coming up in the next month or so. All exciting stuff!

With not finding out the sex, it's been fun to listen to all the speculation on whether it's going to be a GIRL or a BOY!?! I thought from the beginning it was going to be a GIRL, but am now feeling more BOY! I think we have names picked out regardless now so that is one thing to check off the list!

Even my adorable niece Hallie weighed in on whether it's going to be a GIRL or a BOY! Plus, she shares some of her favorite names...

1 comment:

  1. I'll make sure to get something adorable monogrammed with "Pooter" on it for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete