Friday, November 11, 2011

Hello!? Are you dizzy yet!?


I have 2 recent videos of Cooper to share. He's such an imitator lately...and loves to say (well, try to say) and do everything we do. It's too cute! Cooper loves technology too! How could he not when he constantly sees us on our phones and laptops!? I love to watch him scroll through pictures on our cell phones or run to grab the laptop so he can play his Seasame Street game or watch a YouTube video of animals or trains. On this particular day, we were at my parent's house and Cooper was having fun with their house phone. I'm surprised he knew what it was seeing we don't have one (like a lot of people these days)! Haha!


Cooper was entertaining himself on this day...by making himself dizzy! I get dizzy watching it!



No comments:

Post a Comment