Cooper has had lots of playdates and birthday parties over the last few months. I thought I'd share some of his fun activities with his friends!
 |
Cooper at his neighbor buddy Brady's 2nd birthday party.
I think he only kept the hat on to impress Paige and Ava. Such cuties! |
 |
| Cooper shares a snack with Natalie. She lives in the neighborhood too and is only 5 months younger than Cooper! |
 |
| Cooper's other neighbor buddy Zack and Brady show him how to bounce on the trampoline. Fun stuff! |
 |
| On this particular day, Cooper had a fun afternoon w/ his Chicago cutie...Lyla! Cooper tried to impress her with his humor...and she obviously thought he was pretty funny because they laughed all through lunch. Too cute! |
 |
| Then I took Cooper and Lyla to the park to play...it's hard work chasing 2 toodlers running in opposite directions! That is why I tried hard to keep both of them on the swings together! |
Our old neighbors Emily and Geoff who have the 2 adorable twins girls (Ava and Kara) came up for a weekend visit and stayed with us. It was great to catch up with them. They got to see lots of our other neighbors too seeing our block party was the same weekend. Cooper had a blast playing w/ the girls!
 |
TEAMWORK!!!
Kara pushing Cooper |
 |
| Both of the girls loved Milo, particulary Ava who wanted to get in his bed with him! |
 |
| Cooper got to show off his playroom to the girls... |
 |
| And introduced baseball cards to them! :) |
 |
| Natalie and her parents came over the one morning for breakfast so Cooper had all kinds of girls chasing him around (in his pj's, of course!). Cooper is sitting with Kara to his left and Natalie and Ava to his right. |
 |
| A few weeks ago I took Cooper to the east side for a playdate with another cutie...Ainsley. I used to work with her mom Kelly. I'm sad to say that we don't work together anymore and I don't even get to see her that often since I'm not based downtown anymore. She's still my BF@W (best friend at work) though! And we still try to get the kids together every once in a while, especially since there only 6 weeks apart! |
 |
| One of my BFFs from high school, Jenny Wobser, had her first baby in September. Cooper got to meet Perry Leo when he was only a few days old! So precious! Hopefully, they will be best buds for life too! |
 |
Cooper (right) swinging w/ his buddy Lucas. His mama is Elizabeth (aka Beti), one of my college roomies. We're so lucky that they live close!
We went for a long walk on a beautiful fall day to a fun park. We saw lots of deer, including a buck, on this walk (one of Cooper's fav animals) so he was one happy camper! |
 |
| We attended Hudson's 1st birthday party, which had a fun fall theme. The kids got to pick out pumpkins and then ride back in the wagon to paint them. Cooper wanted nothing to do with the wagon though! However, later on in the party Sarah's brother Mark (w/ beer in hand! haha!) made another attempt...and Cooper actually got in it. Dutch had to ride in it too (along w/ Riley). Too funny! |
 |
| Cooper eating w/ his buddies! |
 |
| Cooper cheering on Hudson! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment