Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Fun!

We've been busy this summer, which explains my lack of blogging as of lately. I thought it was about time I shared some of the activities we've done over the past month or so with Cooper. It's been so much fun! He's at a great age and very active. He's so observant of his surroundings now and such a little copy cat. He's learning more and more words too. My favorite are all this animal sounds. I'll have to post some of those videos soon.

We thought summer and warm weather would never get here so we filled Cooper's pool up with balls during the spring. He was definitely entertained! 
He was even more excited when we were able to take it outside and fill it with water
Dutch apparently likes Cooper's pool too. I was a bit concerned when I found him still in it. Cooper had gotten out 15 minutes prior!
Cooper loves his "pirate ship" water table too!

Cooper and his buddy Milo. BFFs!

Cooper helped me plant flowers on our deck. He loved playing in the dirt!
Cooper got to ride a mini horse. He was sure to show off his horse sounds while riding. 
Cooper loves to explore all the metroparks that surround our house.
I think Dutch and Cooper have visited all of them in the area now. I'm so jealous that they get to spend the summer together.

Cooper loves to got to the park behind our house. We started to introduce him to the sand so he was prepared for the beach this year.

Cooper's 1st Indians game

He was a trooper & made it to the 7 inning stretch before we had to leave.
It was definitely past his bedtime!
Cooper's Gma should be proud seeing he actually will keep on sunglasses now
We visited the local Duck Tape Festival...and Cooper got to ride on his 1st carousel.
He wasn't so sure about it...

We also took him to the parade. Lots of floats made out of Duck Tape!

Cooper loves bubbles
We also discovered that he loves popsicles!
Uncle Craig moved back from FL...and is actually living with us temporarily.
Cooper loves all the extra attention! 
I was even more concerned though when I found Craig in Cooper's pool too! ;)

Over the fourth of July weekend, we took Cooper to the beach in Huron. We took him last year, but he really wasn't able to enjoy it. This year was so much fun because he got to play in the sand and the water. He definitely swallowed some of both!

Lyla and Cooper playing in the sand
Dutch and Cooper having fun in the water
Cooper took his afternoon nap on Gma's lap
We kept Cooper up for the fireworks this year. I wasn't sure what he'd think of them. I was worried that he would cry, but I was sure wrong...he loved them! And he clapped when they were all done! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cooper is so cute! And I love the pics of Craig and Dutch in the baby pool; too funny!

    ReplyDelete