Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cooper's Neighborhood Buddy

Cooper loves to play with his neighbor buddy Brady. Brady is 18 months old, but will be in the same grade as Cooper. For now, Brady has to push Cooper around in the cart, but I'm sure that will all change come this summer. Cooper will be chasing Brady around the block!



Brady has 2 darling older sisters (Paige & Sam) to look out for him. Since I knew they were coming over to play too, I couldn't resist dressing up Cooper in his "Lock Up Your Daughters" shirt! ;)



Cooper also got to recently meet baby Lucas. His proud mama Elizabeth (aka Beti) is one of my college roommates. They only live like 15 minutes away so Cooper will definitely have lots of future playdates with the little guy. Such a cutie!



Cooper recently played with Lyla and Max too. It wasn't easy to get a picture of the three of them. This was my best shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment