Unfortunately, our fun day was interrupted by a call from our pediatrician that Cooper had to report back to the hospital due to his jaundice. Therefore, we only got to visit for a few hours before we had to abruptly leave everyone at our house. I was so upset when I went to print pictures because I realized that I didn't get any of Cooper with Dutch's family. However, I was thrilled when I found out that Nana & Papa took some pics while I scrambled to repack our bags for the hospital. Now we have pictures to add to Cooper's baby album!!
Nana & Cooper
Papa with his 2 grandchildren...Cooper & Hallie! Soon to be 3 seeing Hallie has a little brother on the way!! :)
Uncle Rhett w/ Cooper
Aunt Chelsie with Hallie & Cooper. Chelsie is due in mid-July with baby #2! We can't wait to meet the little guy!! Cooper is excited too!!
To Dutch's Family:
Thank you guys for making the drive up...and for showering us with all the wonderful gifts that we didn't even get to open before we had to leave! And for all the yummy food that we didn't get to eat either!! :(
Our short visit was fun & we can't wait to make the trip down in July to meet the newest addition to the family...and grand baby #3! Plus, Cooper has a lot more family to meet too!! :)
Thank you guys for making the drive up...and for showering us with all the wonderful gifts that we didn't even get to open before we had to leave! And for all the yummy food that we didn't get to eat either!! :(
Our short visit was fun & we can't wait to make the trip down in July to meet the newest addition to the family...and grand baby #3! Plus, Cooper has a lot more family to meet too!! :)
He is so cute! We can't wait to meet him :)
ReplyDelete