Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cooper's 2 year old pics

Cooper turned 2 in May! Can't believe how quickly time goes by! I can't believe I haven't posted to our blog in so long either! So much going on lately! I least wanted to get Cooper's 2 year old pictures posted for those of you who haven't already seen them on Facebook. My college roomie Beti's husband Tim is starting a photography business and took them for us at a local ball park. He did an awesome job! He got some great action shots of Cooper playing what he loves the most....BASEBALL! Dutch and I were not dressed to be in these pictures, but Tim was able to capture a few fun family shots!

 I'll post some pictures from his birthday party too. We took all the pictures on my mom's camera so I need to get them off of her photo chip. Stay tuned...more to come soon! I have some cute/funny videos of Cooper I need to get uploaded too!









 











1 comment: