Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cooper got his wig busted!

We FINALLY broke down & took Cooper to get his 1st haircut this past weekend. After taking his 10 month picture, we realized how shaggy he was getting. His hair in the back was growing into a serious mullet!


I was so worried that Cooper would cry through his first haircut, but he was such a good boy. He had just woken up from a nap and was still in his quiet mode. The worse part was that he kept moving his head back & forth to check everything out. I felt bad for the poor girl who was doing the cutting! Not quite sure how she managed to cut his hair, but I guess that is why she gets paid the big bucks! ;)

All smiles with his BIG boy haircut now!

I think he might have inherited Dutch's forehead. What do you think!?! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment