Monday, February 28, 2011

3/4 of the way there!

It's crazy to think that 3/4 of a year has passed us by so quickly! In a few short months, Cooper will be turning one! Our little boy is growing up so fast! And before he turns 10 months old, I figured I better share his 9 month old pictures....

Cooper was just getting over being sick the day we took him for his professional 9-month pictures so I was worried if we'd see his cute smile. He did a great job considering and I think we got some good ones...

Cooper loves chuck T's & skinny jeans (even though they barely fit over his bubble butt)! ;)


We wanted to get a picture of Cooper crawling, but he kept flopping down on his belly down. Haha! How things have changed in a few short weeks!!



I was hoping the photographer would be able to capture Cooper's mouth full of teeth, but she barely got the bottom 2. He has 7 total now!

No comments:

Post a Comment