The weekend before Thanksgiving we had a baby shower for Beti, one of my college roommates. She is having a little boy in January. Beti & her husband Tim live in Avon Lake. Therefore, Cooper will have another buddy close by once little Lucas is born. They will be around 9 months apart. I can't believe how many of my friends have had little boys as of lately! I just found out too that my cousin Missy is having a little boy. Yeah!!
Five of the 8 college roomies were able to get together for Beti's shower!

The guest of honor showing off her cute belly and the diaper cake I made her...

While us ladies were at the shower, our husbands/boyfriends all hung out together, watched some football & babysat the boys.
Hilari brought Carson up for the visit so Cooper had a buddy to play with...

Cooper & Carson shared socks and toys. Haha!
Crazy that they are 4 months apart, but pretty much weigh the same now!

No comments:
Post a Comment