Sunday, October 17, 2010

5-Months Old!

On October 5th, Cooper was 5 months old! I look at him now & wonder where my baby is!? Cooper now has 2 teeth and is sitting up by himself. I feel like before we know it...he will be crawling...and then walking! Yikes!!

We thought we'd do this month's picture in his Halloween costume. Cooper makes for one chunky monkey! And the costume appears to add an extra 10 lbs. with it's round belly!


Cooper is still trying to get the food thing down. He's tried all the veggies & now we've moved on to fruits. I think his fav food so far has been sweet potatoes!


Daddy has already turned Cooper into a Bengals fan. This doesn't go over well in Browns country!


Cooper loves the Baby Bjorn so we use it a lot to tote him around. I love this expression on his face! Could his eyes be any bigger!?

No comments:

Post a Comment