Sunday, August 8, 2010

Daddy Daycare

Since I've gone back to work, Dutch has been spending lots of quality time with Cooper. He is the official "babysitter" until he goes back to school at the end of the month. It has made my transition back to work rather easy because I know Cooper is in good hands & with his daddy. While I think we found a great sitter, I know it's going to be that much harder to leave Cooper when we have to start taking him to her.

Daddy & Cooper (+ Milo) take walks together...


And they take naps together!


I love checking the camera too when I get home from work because there are lots of fun shots like this...

Dutch loves Cooper in his onesies. Therefore, the boy never has pants on. Haha! Hopefully, he isn't starting a trend that will last forever. Each day it's a different onesie...and most are sports related!


2 comments:

  1. Such a great post! Love seeing what your 2 favorite guys have been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - I have to laugh....Meredith loves checking out the blogs for new pics and loves seeing everyone....however, she asks for Baby Pooper and it makes me laugh hard everytime! Love to Everyone, especially BABY COOPER!

    ReplyDelete