Milo & Uncle Craig testing out Cooper's beach tent. It sure was easy to set up, but quite difficult to fold back up. We had to practice several times!
What a good uncle! Craig put on the baby carrier to walk Cooper down to the beach. So cute! I think he thought it might help him pick up some chicks. Haha!
Cooper slept most of the time at the beach
Marcy & her daughter Lyla got to meet Cooper. Lyla was so gentle with him. She would rub his belly & say "baby". So cute!
Cooper sure has a belly on him! He almost didn't fit into his swim shirt, which is size 3-6 months!
I still managed to get some sun at the beach...even though I spent a lot of time in the shade with Cooper! What a fun day!!
Great pics! And you look gorgeous Jules!!! Cooper is such an adorable baby boy :) Can't wait to see him in person.
ReplyDelete