Cooper has had the opportunity to meet so many buddies lately. It seems like all of my friends either already have boys or are having them. How fun!!
My h.s. friend Melissa came up to visit for the day from Columbus with her 2 boys. Dom is 4 and Jack is 8 months old. We had a fun day together! Of course, Milo fits into the Boys Club too!!
My h.s. friend Melissa came up to visit for the day from Columbus with her 2 boys. Dom is 4 and Jack is 8 months old. We had a fun day together! Of course, Milo fits into the Boys Club too!!

Meet Dom & Jack. So cute!
Cooper also got to meet Max, who is 10 months old. He is my h.s. friend Sara's little boy. Max wasn't quite sure what to think of Cooper. He is such a busy little guy now & almost on the verge of walking! Maybe next year they will make better playmates!? :)
We also just found out that Sarah, one of my other h.s. friends, is expecting a little boy this fall. They live very close so that makes for another buddy for Cooper!
Plus, we still have lots of expecting moms, including a set of twins, in our neighborhood. I also have a college roomie (Bonnie) & work friend (Kelly) who are expecting and don't know the sex yet. I think they are both having boys so hopefully we have more boys to add to the Boys Club soon!!
Plus, we still have lots of expecting moms, including a set of twins, in our neighborhood. I also have a college roomie (Bonnie) & work friend (Kelly) who are expecting and don't know the sex yet. I think they are both having boys so hopefully we have more boys to add to the Boys Club soon!!
Wow! I swear everyone I know has been having girls. Guess we'll all have to meet up in 20 years! ;-)
ReplyDelete